$19.99 - $29.99
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications - Clincher design - Intended Use: Mountain
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$20.00 - $21.03 $20.00 - $29.99 Up to 30% Off
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
Your kids will hang with the big dogs on this cross country tire. The XR1 Comp Kids' Mountain Tire has a tread identical to that of its fully-grown adult version, perfect for multi-purpose riding on trails or pavement. - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 56-622 - Weight: 890g
Your kids will hang with the big dogs on this cross country tire. The XR1 Comp Kids' Mountain Tire has a tread identical to that of its fully-grown adult version, perfect for multi-purpose riding on trails or pavement. - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - Wire bead - Weight: 485g
Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Wire bead - Reflective sidewall
The old dream pairing reunited. Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model. - K-Guard: Consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR fibers. Together with the 50 EPI carcass, the tire is well protected against punctures. - Wire Bead
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Excels on pavement and trail - Wire bead - Hard Case puncture protection
$30.00 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 720 grams
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. - 930 grams
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$34.99 - $70.00
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
$35.00 - $79.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$35.00 - $88.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$35.00 - $95.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$35.00 - $40.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
$36.99 - $44.99
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
$38.00 - $45.00
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 29" x 2.0 - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 705 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
Page 1 of 5 Next page