- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Blackburn's most affordable Local rear light is powered by a single super bright LED. - Built to ANSI FL-1 light standard - 10 lumens - 2 modes: High: 10 lumens, Steady Flash: 10 lumens - Runtime: High: 70 hrs, Steady Flash: 140 hrs - Silicone mount, 1 size fits all - Large red lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves - Replaceable AA batteries (Included)
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
See and be seen with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth 300-Lumen headlight. Features a compact design, alloy construction, and universal tool-free bracket for mounting on bars, stems, or helmets. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - Runtime varies from 2–8 hours depending on one of five lighting modes - Output: 300 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation. Front light features a 100 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Front: - 18 hours in High Beam mode - 30 hours in Low Beam mode - 45 hours in Flashing mode Rear light features a 20 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Rear: - 70 hours in Constant mode - 160-250 hours in Flashing mode - Tool-free installation
The NiteRider Solas 250 uses two powerful LEDs to produce an amazing 250 lumens of light output. It features 4 modes (2 flash / 2 steady) and is USB rechargeable. We've implemented what we call "Group Ride Mode" for cyclists who want to stay visible but not distract others in the pack. - Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) - 250 lumen super bright tail light - Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab - Convenient USB rechargeable - Super bright daytime flash mode - Be Seen by cars = Be Safe - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant WARRANTY - The Solas 250 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Tail Light - Seat post Mount - USB Cable
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
Stay safe at any speed with this innovative back light that gets brighter when you hit the brakes. The Lumasense uses an accelerometer to boost brightness as your speed slows, alerting the traffic behind you. Powered by Chip-On-Board (COB) technology, its 30-lumen beam is housed in a compact, tough nylon case - Responsive brake light - USB rechargeable - 30 lumen COB LED - Tool free, multi position mount - Silicone strap Burn Times: - Full power: 8hrs - Medium power: 9hrs - Flash: 8hrs - Strobe: 9hrs
React quickly to any conditions with this 150 lumen, multi-use light. Fitted with a handy, dual colored LED strip, it can double up as an emergency low-powered front or back light, when needed. Rebooting your light is a breeze with USB charging – perfect for home, office or on the go. Housed in a sandblasted aluminium body, the light comes with an adjustable mount allowing it to be positioned horizontally or vertically on the handlebar, seatpost or helmet, in an airtight grip. - 150 lumen Cree LED - Tough aluminium body - Top LED strip glows red or white - Multi-position mount - Direct USB charging Burn Times Front / Top: - Full power: 2hrs / 4hrs - Medium Power: 3.5hrs / NA - Strobe: 7.5hrs / 19hrs - Flash: 7 hours / 19hrs
Two really smart, compact USB lights that act as either a front or rear... its a 2Fer. With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Micro USB charging connection - LED fuel gauge/charge indicator - 180 degree visibility - No tools needed - 1 LiPo battery - 18 Grams
MSW’s Pangolin Front and Rear rechargeable light set gives riders visibility for both day and night-time riding. - 50 Lumen Front Light - 25 Lumen Rear Light - 16 micro LEDs in each light - Fits round and aero seatposts, handlebars, and forks - Five lighting modes - Run times between 1.5 and 27 hours depending on mode
With its vintage teardrop shape, the Linus Headlamp lets you see and be seen, plus it adds a touch of class to your bicycle! It boasts an ultra-bright single-LED beam with steady and flashing modes and run times up to 60 hours on the included batteries. You also get sturdy steel mounting brackets (image unavailable from manufacturer) so that it's easy to mount.
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
Page 1 of 1