$16.99 - $29.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$25.00 - $49.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$25.99 - $49.00
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
- 6-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
$29.00 - $29.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel
- Cold-forged chromoly construction - 8 splines for removal - Oversize 3-pawl design - Heavy-duty use freewheel - 13T and 14T fit Flip-Flop hubs only - Speeds: Single
$38.99 - $69.00
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$59.00 - $62.25
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-HG700-11 cassette - Average weight: 379g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Page 1 of 1